Monday, August 1, 2011

The self doubt monster

I am 1.6 over LDW today, not surprised though.. I think my diet yesterday consisted of mostly cupcakes and cookies :( I am living by the be good through the week manta so I can correct all the bad things I do over the weekend. I am learning to take it easy on myself because I have learned with a couple of days of good eating I will always drop right back to where I was!

The self doubt monster is creepy back up today and I considering if I need to do another round. I have been so confident lately about my body and where I am, plus the supper hunky guy didnt hurt, but today I look at my little muffin top over my junior size 7 shorts and wonder if I need to loose more? I have a feeling this will always be an ongoing thing... right now is a horrible time to start a round anyways maybe I will consider it when the school year starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment