Friday, July 29, 2011

Maintence is going!

So I am not really an every day blogger anymore since I have hit the lifelong maintenance stage, things just aren't as exciting as reporting that I lost a pound like everyday when I was in P2! But things are still good none the less!!

I am really impressed with my body and the power of HCG resetting things. Yes I am in the maintance phase so technically I can eat whatever I want but I still have to weigh in daily and make sure that I am staying on track. There are days where I eat horribly and I know it, sometimes the scale shows it and I am up but two days later as long as I eat more P3 style- no added sugar or starch, then I am right back down to where I want to be! I need to start adding back in exercise, I have been so busy with work that I haven't really had the motivation, plus seeing that my weight will stay almost exactly where I want it to without it doesn't help to much either.

No comments:

Post a Comment