Thursday, February 9, 2012

only 4 more days!

I am almost done and boy am I glad! When the losses start to shrink so dose my will power! onday was -1 hooray! Tuesday -0.2.. meh and today -0.4 Yes I know losses are losses still doesn't mean I dont want them to be bigger! I had a friend over for dinner last night I made tomato basil soup and turkey burgers. I had mine without a but with some spinach, tomato, ketchup, and mustard. It was a great meal that didn't scream I am on a crazy diet. I know turkey isnt exactly on protocol but I figured it was a close substitution, seemed to be ok! I got to get up on drinking my water today though because I know I didn't drink enough yesterday, I woke up feeling like my mouth was full of cotton and I spent a week in the dessert. Dinner with a girlfriend went great but I am a little worried about what the weekend will bring. Friday I am going out with a group of friends and Saturday a new man friend is making me diner, he is a healthy eater and has actually lost 100 pounds so I dont think he will think I am crazy. I have skillfully pushed back dinner at my favorite Thai restaurant until next week when I am in P3.. even though that slowly killed me inside lol

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you were doing great. How's it going now?

    I'm working on a blog post about people who have lost weight on hCG and kept it off. Would you be willing to share your experiences?

    Toni

    ReplyDelete