Monday, July 18, 2011

Offically P4

So I decided to move into P4 on Friday. Just like in P3 the idea is to add grains and sugars back in slowly.... yeah add me to the weekend fatty club! I way over did it this weekend! You name it I ate it! I have had no desire to cook for myself this week, and I know how to make good choices when eating out but once I start cheating I feel like I might as well get it all out of the way before deciding to be good again.

My LDW is 160.2 but I have spent my whole month of P3 between 157 and 158. I call 160 the danger zone because it is were I do not want to be! I am 161.2 today, I know being 1 pound over LDW isn't bad but I want out of the 160's stat! I am thinking about doing an egg day, but it would have to wait till tomorrow because we are going to the fair tonight and a bite, just one I swear, of funnel cake might end up in my mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment