Tuesday, July 19, 2011

P4D4

So I didn't have a bite a funnel cake... but I did have almost a whole elephant ear. :- p

I ate really good P3 cottage cheese with homemade whip cream (Stevia) and strawberries for breakfast. Lunch was snacks on the go string cheese, package of 100 calorie cocoa roast almonds, and then some True North blueberry almond pecan cluster- really yummy if you haven't tried them. After the fair I stopped by a friends house to visit and when he heard I hadn't really eaten dinner he insisted that I eat his left over broccoli rice casserole and a chicken thigh.

I was sure I was going to be back up today but nope down -1.4! Heading back into the 158's hopefully by tomorrow if I eat pretty well today! I think alot can be said about the theory of set points, I feel like my body has definitely reset to be around 157-158 and always finds its way back there if I give it a little help!

No comments:

Post a Comment