Thursday, July 14, 2011

I'm Back!

I am happy to report that after 2 weeks of vacation I am down 0.8 from the day I left! My first week of vacation was spent with my best friend who is also on P3 so we were pretty good together, very minimal to no cheating, unless you count the three bottles of white whine that magically disappeared after dinner one night! I weighed the one night at my friends house who has a Tanita scale- so I feel it could be trusted and I was up a little but still well below LDW. Some serious cheating happened at the very end of my vacation at Nana's house- its always the grandmas that have to spoil us! I continued little cheats for the first couple of days back like ordering sandwiches on whole grain bread  at work and happily did not see much of a change. This was mainly due to the fact that I didn't get home until 12:30am and then had to be at work at 8am, so grocery shopping didn't happen until Monday. I only got up to my "danger zone" LDW once and after 2 days of good P3 eating immediately got the 3 pounds off!

I am on day 32 of R2P3, is a month normally how long I should do P3 for? My last P3 only lasted for 3 weeks because I cycled back into P2. I feel pretty stable, I have been testing the water with some whole grains and notice I definitely gain when to much sugar is involved.  I think I am going to stay mainly P3 with the occasional whole grain thrown in since it seems to be ok. I think I will wait 2 more weeks before adding to add to much in. I really this the low carb thing I have stayed right around the same weight for the last month!

1 comment:

  1. Good job on maintaining while on vacation! P3 is typically 21 days, regardless if you are cycling back to P2 or not. 21 days of P3 and then move to P4, which it sounds like you are semi-doing. I typically maintain doing 5 days of P3 and having occasional dips to P4 on the weekends. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete