Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 7 and 8

So I weighed myself late last night since that was the time I weighed myself Sat. and +0.2, now I know this not huge but still an aggravation. The second I see a gain I rack my brain for anything I could be doing wrong. I did realize that I accidentally bought red grapefruits instead of pink grapefruits. The red grapefruits are absolutely delish but I am sure have a higher sugar content then the pink.

I woke up this morning and weighed again, low and behold -3! I think I need to stop stressing it because the diet works. On my very first week of drops including my 2 loading days I have lost 5.2 pounds. I have been trying to diet on my own since January, since then I have lost 9.2 pounds total so you can see 3 months on my own got me -4 pounds one week on HCG got me 5!

The weight loss keeps me going with this but the fact that the food is pretty good really helps. I discovered how to make my favorite dessert ever- Strawberries with chocolate sauce! I just recently discovered Wondercocoa, it is a de-fatted cocoa powder. Mix 1tbs of that with 1tbs of milk and a squirt or two of vanilla Stevia, warm in microwave for about 15 seconds and instant yumminess! Now there is 20 calories in 1tbs of the cocoa so that is something to keep in mind. I hardly ever use my 1tbs of milk so this is a very good use for it. I like that through this diet I am finding great low calorie recipes and products that I can continue to use when I am finished with the HCG diet. I love Stevia and have been completely  converted, I carry a couple of packages in my purse in case I find myself getting an unsweetened tea, I don't mind it but I am a sweet tea girl. The liquid flavored Stevia is really expensive- my local health food store had it for $15 a small bottle. The Wondercocoa was around $8, but it is a big jar and has a brownie recipe on the back so totally worth it!

Alright I have some time before class and I am getting down to only one serving of mexican soup and 1 serving of meatloaf left in my fridge so I guess it it time to cook again. Do I want to make chicken meatball soup or beef Thai soup?

No comments:

Post a Comment