Tuesday, March 29, 2011

day 9

Good morning! -1.2 This puts me down to 175! I got here by myself last year but failed to get any lower so I will be very excited when I can get into the 160's because I have seen that number in at least 3 years. I am seeing the numbers go down but am not noticing a change in my body and I think it would be hard to when you see yourself everyday. Perhaps I will take measurements...

I am a little concerned about today because I am gone from 9:00am to about 5:30pm. I normally just snack on breakfast bars or 100 calorie packs between classes, maybe I bring to my office. I work on campus but try not to make a habit of being their on my off hours.

Oh and I made Thai beef soup and it was good, at little spicy and the beef was a little tough but that was my fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment