Monday, June 27, 2011

Vacation is finally here!

I was up another +0.2 this morning- I feel like this is because I weighed so late in the day yesterday. It is not a big gain but I really was expecting to see a decent loss after correcting my eating.

I am leaving for my vacation tomorrow morning! The first leg should not be to bad as far as temptation goes because I will be visiting my best friend in NH who I talked into doing HCG and is also in P3. It was kinda funny how that worked out, I don't think I would be able to pass up all the delicious bakeries in Boston if she wasn't on my side! The second leg of my trip puts me in Florida visiting my parents, I will be on my third week of P3 by then, my parents eat pretty healthy, especially my mom who is a high protein and high fat person just by nature. 

I bought some Larabars and nut packets for airport snacks- it will be weird not traveling with a big bag a candy to get me through the take off gitters.

I am worried about going so long with out weighing, especially since I wont be leaving with a very accurate weight to go from-I am working an over night then getting home and going straight to the airport. Dont know how often I will be updating so happy losing everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment