Wednesday, September 7, 2011

R3 VLCD 2

Down -1.4 today, I am surprised I am down anything since I feel like a blimp! I normally wear between a 6 and an 8 in pants but today I am wearing my 10's! Thank you TOM! I also don't know how accurate that is because my roommate was in the bathroom this morning.... during my shower time! So by the time she finished I had to wash my face and run out the door. I was a little pissed, I really could of used a shower today! I didn't weigh until 1pm after I had eaten an apple and drank my water and coffee.. I guess I will just have to see what tomorrow brings!

On the menu yesterday was 6 strawberries, a mini meatloaf made with 4% ground beef and melba toast, "chicken nuggets" 100g of chicken baked with melba toast, steamed cabbage, an apple, and chai tea with 1tbs of milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment