Thursday, September 15, 2011

VLCD 9 and 10

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update, I have been so busy! Wed was a -0.2 loss :( I feel like this was because I didn't drink enough water since everything else was on protocol. I am on my second week and I have been expecting a slow because that is what typically happens in my second weeks but 0.2 come on!

I am down -1.8 today! Yesterday my friend asked my if I wanted coffee on my way to class I said yes but then she never asked me what I wanted, she brought me whats called a dirty Ivan- It looked like skim milk so that at least was not the end of the world but it had two shots of espresso and I am sure some type of syrup in it. I had to drink it because I said I wanted coffee so if I didn't that would have been rude, was kinda stuck! I had my greek yogurt with fresh strawberries between classes. I like eating this between classes but this would be my normal P3  breakfast so to know I don't really get lunch as well is psychologically hard. I had some steamed broccoli when I got home before running back to campus to take a test.

Dinner I was not so good. I went out to an Irish Pub with friends, on past rounds I have ordered the corned beef and cabbage with no problem so I love having 1 place I can go and eat with friends while on P2! I ordered Irish coffee because I was so exhausted and new the night was not going to end soon since we were out for a friends birthday- I should of told them no whip cream, that was my fault the coffee came with a huge layer of thick cream on top which I tried to drink around. The rest of the night I drank Rum and diet coke which has also proven to be P2 safe for me in the past. I really slipped up later in the night when I was already slightly tipsy  and someone ordered a round of Irish car-bombs for the table. Once it was sitting in front of me I couldnt refuse it so bottoms up! Ha it is kinda funny I forget that when I stop drinking for P2 my tolerance is not what it used to be!!

It was great to be out and enjoying myself with my friends but I know payback is coming! I was really surprised by my loss today so I am expecting a small loss tomorrow if anything at all! 11 more days left, I can do this!

1 comment: