Monday, September 12, 2011

Redemption and going rouge! VLCD7

-1.0! 1 week down already!

I was comparing notes from previous rounds and I am almost exactly where I was at the end of round 2 week1: 161.4 Today I am at 161.8. Now my LDW for round 2 was 160.2 so that gives you an idea about how the rest of that round went! I only gained 4#'s of it back so I feel like I did pretty well but this is my redemption for round 2!

So I mentioned that I went a little rouge on Friday, as noted by my loss of 0.4 it obviously did not work! This diet is so specific and deviation does not work out so well. On Friday I was on campus all day long and a meeting I attended had a tray of subway party sandwiches. I ate the turkey out of one sandwich with  lettuce, tomato, and one bite of the bread. I counted this, plus the apple I had for breakfast, as my lunch. I knew that one meal rouge was bad enough but when my best friend that I hadn't seen all week wanted to do dinner  I couldnt turn her down! We went to Panera where I had a bowl of tomato vegetable soup and an apple. I still had a small loss and no stall so this wasn't the worst decision but obviously not suitable alternates to dried chicken breast and cabbage!

Today I tried a little experiment and I am interested to see how it works out. I have read on the forums that someone else has tried or toyed with the idea of trying 0% greek yogurt as a protein, so today I decided to try it! I have an extremely long day on campus on Monday and Wednesdays with no refrigerator or good way to store food but there is a grocery store across the street from the college. I went to just get an apple but when my friend went for the yogurt I thought what the heck I will give it a try! If this works it may be my go to on long campus days, I am a little nervous to see what tomorrow will bring!

2 comments:

  1. I have my fingers crossed for you!!!! i cant wait to say im 160ish!!! hang in there !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I am a little nervous but will be supper happy if it is safe! The way you are lossing you may pass me up in a day or two!

    ReplyDelete