Friday, September 9, 2011

VLCD 4

I should be doing homework but I decided it was time to do some sprucing up of the old blog! I am feeling a little better today, still snifflely and overall gross but better! I am -1 today!

Is it greedy to feel like I should have a bigger loss this early in the game? Could be part of being sick but I am a little curious about the chicken sausage I had for dinner last night. The only ingredients in it is chicken, spinach, and garlic- it is all natural and has no casing. I know it was going a little rouge but I figured it was about the same as ground chicken and so yummy pan fried in a touch of chicken stock!

1 comment:

  1. Yay on losing another pound ... keep it up... I lost all my loading weight so im relieved about that!!!! you chicken sausage sounds yummy !! hang in there we can do this!

    ReplyDelete