Monday, January 30, 2012

1 week report

So the first week is officially over! Only two more to go! I am so excited to be a week done, I am already dreaming about food and my pintrest if full of things I cant wait to make for P3! When I think about I really dont mind the low carb and am thinking that it may be something I need to do long term.

I didn't lose as much weight this week as I feel like I should have but I did lose a good amount of inches. Total weight loss for the week was 6.2, but this includes the 2.4 that I put on during loading. Measurement wise: Waist -0.5 hips -0.5 bust-0.5 arms -0.5 and.... wait for it.. thighs -1.75! Looking at my measurements from Aug I put the most back on my thighs so I will be happy if its the first to comes off!

Around day 14 is typically where I tend to loose my motivation and give into circumstances in the past but I know I am capable of doing this, I have already done a full round before and what would be better than looking good on the beach for spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment