Wednesday, January 25, 2012

VLCD 1 and 2

First day of low cal and I lost -1.8! This was what I gained during loading so I am on my way. My first day was interesting because even though I had planned on doing this round I was very busy and didn't manage to get to the grocery store to buy P2 appropriate food. I gabbed two "cutie" oranges to have on the way to class and by the time I got out at 5:00pm I know I needed to eat more but I had to go to the grocery store first! When I got home I was absolutely starving so I measured out 100grams of all natural canned chicken and ate it with some garlic and other spices. Canned chicken is not something I would ever think of eating during P2 but it seemed to work out just fine! The cutie mandarin oranges are also something I have never tried before but I find them easier to eat then a regular orange and since they are so small I eat 2 of them.

Day 2 I am getting back into the swing of things, I made some meatloaf with 4% ground beef on Monday night so I had 4 of them in the fridge ready to go. Breakfast was an apple- which I was actually kind of upset about because I was looking forward to this apple all threw class and when I got in my car to eat it I bit into a grainy apple :( Lunch was meatloaf,  2 oranges as a late evening snack, then dinner was canned chicken and steamed cabbage. I had my first temptation last night, my friends all went out to a Mexican restaurant for a friends birthday so i stopped by after class, it was good because by that time everyone was almost finished eating so I wasn't pressured to eat but the longer I stared at everything I gave into 1 chip and salsa. When I got home I skipped my Melba toast to make up for the 1 tortilla chip. Down 1.6 so I guess the one chip wasn't the end of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment