Friday, January 27, 2012

Pizza party temptation

So last night we had a going away party for a coworker and we had a pizza themed party, I signed up to make a fruit pizza... OMG baking a sheet of sugar cookies and then slathering it with cream cheese/whip cream  was a little difficult but I was good and didn't have any of it! The party was a little harder, there was so much food and I got stared at for being the only one in the room not eating. I used the excuse I had already eaten dinner but they were like you are a college student double up. I broke and had 3 cinnamon pita chips with a fresh fruit "salsa" If you consider all the pizza, bread sticks, and desert items that could have gone in my pie hole I consider that a success.. but a cheat it still a cheat!

-0.6 hurray! I was supper happy to see a decent size loss this morning and I hope it continues, think positive thoughts no stalling! I have been drinking a tone of water to flush all the bad stuff out just in case lol! Tonight will be interesting it is Friday night and that is my typical go out with friends night.. I have school work to do so I tild them I wouldnt be out until much later and only for a short amount of time.. hopefully they will be a couple into their drinks and not realize I am not drinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment