Monday, January 23, 2012

How you know your back on HCG

1. Its 5:30pm and all you have eaten is 2 "cutie" oranges.
2. Your lips are pealing off because its winter and all the moisture is being sucked out of your body.
3. Everything I drink comes out ten fold in 5minute increments!
Yep you guessed it I am back! This is VLCD 1 I have felt great so far and am excited to get this round going!

One of the biggest things I have learned about HCG is that timing has to be right and you need to asses what is going on in your life before committing to do HCG. I learned this the hard way last round! Its not a secret that I am a busy student but last semester my schedule was built in a way that coming home for meal was impossible. I took some time and looked at my calender and decided that now was a perfect time to start a new round! My school schedule has beaks in it so I can eat at home and if I start now I will be on my last week of P3 when spring break starts... still on the fence for what I am doing for spring break but either way I will look goo doing it!

For those of you that are curious I have actually maintained my weight loss pretty well and have admittedly been eating anything I want to, since my grandfather died and the holidays I feel like some pounds have crept on that I dont love so might as well do something about it while I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment