Wednesday, June 22, 2011

 I added in greek yogurt for breakfast on Monday with fresh strawberries, unsweetened shredded coconut, and walnuts-delish! I never got to add greek yogurt in last round so I was a little nervous about it. For dessert I made some whip cream with stevia to have with my strawberries and blackberries. -0.2! I just love P3-getting to eat all of this stuff that feels like cheating while still having little losses!

Tuesday for breakfast I tried cottage cheese mixed with some whipped cream strawberries and blackberries. It was so yummy! Finding cottage cheese that doesn't have a lot of starch additives is very difficult- gotta read those labels!
I didnt get home from work until after 10 and then ate dinner, a meatloaf I had made in p2 with some sauteed green beans. I was worried about eating so late, plus it being beef which I am a little sensitive to, and there was a little melba toast in it. But all in all guess it was fine, because today I was exactly the same as I was yesterday! 0 Oh and I coated the meatloaf in cheddar cheese!

Yesterday I added cottage cheese and an Atkins endulge bar.. hmm what to add today, maybe turkey bacon?

I do have to ask where a lot of bloggies have gone to? Even if you gave up on HCG I hope you havent given up on your goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment