Thursday, June 23, 2011

R2P3D9

Down -0.4 today, I know that point is to stabilize but I cant help being excited that the scale keeps getting closer to my lowest weight, I am only 0.2 away! I am not trying to loose I have been eating straight P3 but I wont complain about getting to eat things I love and getting rewarded for it!

Breakfast was strawberries, blackberries, cottage cheese, and whipped cream.
Snack: an atkins brownie nut bar
Lunch: Panerea broccoli cheddar soup and thai chicken salad-with the peanuts and crunchy noodles removed. Dinner- Mediterranean chicken salad, and 2 rum and diet cokes.
I am the happiest that I can be social and do dinner out with friends again! Even happier that I bought 3 new pairs of size 6 pants in preparation for my vacation. I have my love of shopping back again- great me for me, bad for my wallet!

No comments:

Post a Comment