Monday, June 20, 2011

Return from 3 day birthday shenanigans

So I am back after my crazy birthday weekend! A lot of cheating went down.... mostly with beverages, I wasn't to awful about the food until it was 4am and we ended up at stake and shake. I had been having very small gains +0.4, +0.2, and  +0.6 the day after my big birthday party. I got a little too comfortable on Saturday and went to an outdoor food festival, I feel like the funnel cake fries and strawberry shortcake were probably my downfall. On Sunday I was up +2 and in the danger zone! I was only 0.4 over LDW but that was 160.. the number I don't want to be in anymore.

Sunday I ate mostly P3.. Surprise today -2.4!! Back in the safe zone but I really have to clean my act up. I think getting a full nights rest for the first time was also pretty helpful. I added in Greek yogurt today so we will see how that goes, I never got to adding that in last p3.

2 comments:

  1. Its such a rollercoaster isnt it? SO great that you were down such a good figure after 1 day of P3, now if we could all do that every day, we'd all be skinny minnies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete