Tuesday, June 7, 2011

unplanned interuption

  So when we last chatted I had four days of pretty good losses.. things were going great! I ran out of drops on Friday- only had enough for 1.5 doses, I called healthremedies and they dropped a bottle in the mail on that morning. The mail is normally very fast and sometimes only takes a day so I opted not to spring for the next day shipping- Big mistake! 

  VLCD 16 (6/4) I had a -1.2 loss, no drops ate VLCD throughout the day but dinner was a girls night out. My friend ordered me a Mojito because she knew they were my favorite, I felt a little guilty about it but was thinking maybe since I didn't have a full day of drops the day before there were be less in my system to cause a problem? I got week and had a couple pieces of bread with humus and a bite of my friends cake. Latter we met up with another group of friends where free shots became part of the equation. I was having a great time with close friends and cute boys! Until the next day that is when I had a +1 gain. I ate VLCD for "breakfast" and lunch, I met my friend for a movie after work and decided that I have been at the dieting thing since April and I want popcorn! I had a small popcorn at the movies and that was dinner, I made the decision that I am off drops and I am going to use this time to give myself a mental break from obsessing about food 24/7. I still weighed the next day, -0.2. That would have been VLCD 18 but that will be a do over day, I ate very poorly... part of me wanted to go crazy and eat all of the things I was missing but even though I wasn't supposed to be stressing about food and weight loss I couldn't get it out of my head! It also doesn't help that in my carelessness I forgot to take my birth control 3 days in a row and I am now having another period!

I have clearly not been in this round from the beginning, I thought about just calling it but I dont want to give up, and I love the way I feel in my own skin again! I was up +1.2 today which is depressing but just the kick in the pants that I needed to get back on point. My new bottle finally came today and I took my drops this morning. I am going to count today as VLCD 16 and go from there... It is kinda weird since I am only doing 23 days, but I cant do any longer because I have a vacation coming up that I need to stabilize for. Oh well back on the horse!

1 comment:

  1. Honestly, I think you are doing great. This diet is SO hard when you have to 'live' normal life at the same time. I had a hard time last round too, and honestly have not done P4 well at all. I will definitely need another round to get me even close to where I want to be, I intend to do it when its "quiet" around here - socially, so that I can have my head in it. I wish you the best of luck and applaud you for your perseverance, and lets face it, for your awesome weight loss! Never forget the achievements - which is easy to do when you have some (minor) failures.

    ReplyDelete