Friday, June 3, 2011

Multiple day update VLCD 11-15

VLCD 11 & 12 Yesterday I had -0.6 loss! I was happy that the stress and antibiotics didn't affect my weight loss but today was a +0.2 gain :( I feel like the antibiotics are fully on-board now, I feel nauseous and just kinda gross. I have also been putting ointment on my wounds so maybe that hasn't helped either.
I have been waking up all week feeling bloated in the mornings, even my ring that is normally loose is imprinted on my hand. Is it just the heat, am I not drinking enough water?

VLCD 13 Down -0.2.. its not much but its something! The week has been horrible for weight loss but there is really nothing I can do about it until I am off antibiotics and the inflammation goes down. I have been bouncing around the 161's for the last six day.. I want to be in the 150's!!

VLCD 14 I had a -1.2 loss today! The antibiotics are really upsetting my stomach, I woke up in the middle of the night feeling like I was going to vomit. The inflammation in my hands is down so I think that has helped with getting me back on the weight loss train. I had a long day of orientation today, I was so sick to my stomach that I ate a small blueberry muffin in the attempts to settle it. I don't eat my melba so hopefully a little carbs wont be too disastrous!
It is so hard to eat protein and veggies when your stomach is upset and all you want it toast and jelly! I had egg whites with spinach for lunch because I just couldn't stomach anymore chicken. Oh well just 1.5 more days of antibiotics and  hopefully things should be back to normal!

VLCD 15 -0.8 let the good times roll! I took my last dose of antibiotics this morning, so glad to be done with those! I am also glad the small muffin didn't seem to effect me, I only have 8 VLC Days left so I need to continue with good losses to be closer to my goal. I set my goal at 150, I am at 159 today so I am a little doubtful that I will hit that goal but I will be pretty close to it! I am really happy with how I look now so losing a little more would be great but its not the end of the world if I don't get to goal.

Of course I ran out of drops and didn't really realize it till this morning, healthremedies.com to the rescue! I am hoping my new bottle will be here by tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment