Sunday, June 26, 2011

P3D10-12

P3D10 -1 was so happy to see that after a day of straight P3 eating!
P3D11 +0.6 I wasn't to bad on the bar crawl until my drunken weakness came into play- McDonald french fries.. I just had a small but I can never resist them after a night of drinking.

P3D12 +0.6 I should have been good after the previous day gain but work was a crazy stressful day with no lunch break so I was left to eat the only thing laying around, a bagel and cream cheese one of the doctors had brought in for his team. I know after one cheat I should have been good but I was meeting friends for dinner after work and they all wanted Mexican. Once I cheat once I have the logic of: Oh well I am probably already going to have a gain so might as well eat yummy stuff. I split a plate with a friend so I had 1.5 chicken taco's, and about 2 spoonfuls of beans and rice. Towards the end of the night I started having a ragging soar throat, what makes that feel better then fresh baked brownies! I was really bad so I felt like I got off easy with only the 0.6. I am hoping my day of P3 will reverse the damage like it did last time! I am still 2.4 below LDW

No comments:

Post a Comment