Tuesday, June 14, 2011

P2 round 2 finally comming to a close!

Its my last VLCD!! I am doing a happy dance because this last round has been a true struggle for me. Thank you for all the support!

The day before my LDW everyone at work ordered a huge spread of Indian food and I just couldn't resist so I had +0.8 gain on my LDW (160.2). I lost -1.4 on the morning of my first day of no drops and -1.2 today. This is fitting because it puts me right back at my lowest weight (157.6). I dont really like the idea of using 160 as my LDW so I will call that the danger zone and try to keep myself in the 150's. My original goal was to be 150... I will gladly take 157.6. I feel excellent about how I look! I was trying on shorts yesterday and needed a size 7 in juniors! This is the size I was senior year of high school! 

Round 2 summary: Last day of round 1 P3 165.4 up to 171 after load, total loss 7.8- not excellent but this was a short round filled with set backs so no complaints. I am thinking, make that hoping, that I am done with HCG unless a correction round is ever needed. I am also excited to add body pump back into my routine, my first round I didn't feel like I could really see the changes my body made until I started working out and toning.

I love P3 so I am so excited, a little nervous because my birthday party is on Friday and it will only be my 3rd day of P3.. the plan is to go out to a seafood restaurant where I will order garlic scallops and try to stick to rum and diet coke as my drink. I am already foreseeing lots of shots and yummy drinks being purchased for me so I am really glad that I am currently  2.6 below LDW!

No comments:

Post a Comment