Sunday, May 29, 2011

VlCD 10 grr

I started off the day happy because I had a -0.6 loss, but now....Thank goodness this day is finally over! I got to work at 8am and by 9am we had already seen 5 cases. I ate my chicken meatballs with tomato sauce and a navel orange between doing blood work at 1pm. The day just kept exploding, at 3pm when helping my students with a husky the did not restrain it properly and it jumped up and attacked my hand, the student then let the dog go and it got my other hand as well. I have deep puncture wounds on both hands and wasn't able to move my thumb so I had to leave work and go to the hospital.

I left the hospital 3 hours later to go back to work. I didn't take my second set of drops until 7pm (12 hours since my first set). I was stressed and exhausted and all I want was a chocolate milkshake and french fries! But I was strong and didn't give in!! I am worried that a combo of the antibiotics, pain meds, and inflammation is going to affect my weight loss :(

1 comment:

  1. sounds terrible! I hope you are OK and that the weight-gods give you a loss. I dont know anyone who deserves it more after that kind of willpower with that kind of day!

    ReplyDelete