Thursday, May 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Steph!

+0.4 Yesterday for breakfast I had my smoothie again.  Lunch was another egg white and mozzarella omelet. Dinner I had Chipotle.. which was so amazing I love their guacamole! I just got the salad with chicken, lettuce, salsa, sour cream, cheese, and guacamole. I am thinking these things may be ok in moderation.. which makes me really happy because it was delicious!

This has been a really crazy week for having plans and eating out, tonight is my friends 21 first birthday so I will be out again but it is the same bar I was at Tuesday so I know the salad is safe and so is rum and diet coke! I really like that I don't crave carbs.. I don't really feel too restricted since I can happily eat a lot of the things I like. The only thing I really want to add when I get to P4 is sushi!!

1 comment:

  1. Chipotle sounds amazing... awe now I want to be in phase 3 lol...

    ReplyDelete