Thursday, May 26, 2011

VLCD 6, 7, and the skirt!

VLCD 6 brought a loss of -0.6. A smaller loss, but no complaints considering that TOM is in full swing and I felt very bloated and just kinda gross :( Last round I hit a week long stall when TOM checked in so I getting a little nervous.

As girls I think most of us have that one item of clothing that no matter what size it is, you keep it in your closet and don't have the heart to get rid of it because just one day you may be able to wear it again. Well for me that item is my size 6 American eagle skirt:
 
This skirt has been stairing at me for the last 3 years, and last night I wore it out!

Just as exciting as wearing my skirt out was what the scale had to say this morning, VLCD 7 down -1 pound! This is a great surprise because I did not eat the best yesterday! I had lunch out with a friend at an Irish pub- corned beef and cabbage, I tried this before last P2 and it was safe for me. On my first VLCD I had diet coke and rum and still had a pretty good loss, so I tried this again last night.

It was actually kinda funny, the tornado sirens went off while I was at the bar last night, so I ended up drinking more than I planned on because we couldn't leave! I know diet coke is a no no but it seems to work ok for me.. I only drink it when it has alcohol in it though : )

1 comment:

  1. Love that moment as you say when you fit into something you love and havent been able to wear for a while - congrats!

    ReplyDelete