Saturday, May 28, 2011

VLCD 8 and 9

Been working like crazy lately and I wont be off till Tuesday... Work is of course tiring, but they have me working crazy hours like 4pm to 5am then back at 4pm to 12:30am and then back again at 8am.  I am taking my drops and weighing at different times but hopefully things will settle down since I go back to all day shifts for the rest of the week.

On Thursday night I realized I left the majority of my dinner at home :( Eating out is already near impossible not to mention when you are limited to only the things that deliver after hours. I ordered a grilled chicken salad with light ranch. I picked all the tiny cheese shreds I could off of the salad and used like 2 tsp of the dressing just because I cant eat plain lettuce. I probably would have been fine with that but I gave into the extra order of small waffle fries that they accidentally added to our order.. they were amazing! Didn't I say no cheating this round.. uhh moment of weakness!
 Friday VLCD8 +0.4 Saturday VLCD9 +0.4 The first one I understand, but two days in a row.. come on! Going to bed in hopes tomorrow the scale will be kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment