Wednesday, May 4, 2011

oww

Body pump  got its revenge.. you know its a great workout when you can barely walk the next day! -0.4 I was a little worried with the mystery cheese and possible water retention from my work out but I guess all is good. Breakfast was the previous mentioned sirloin with spinach and mystery cheese with roasted brussel sprouts. Pre-work out  snack was 3 links of chicken sausage and coconut milk with my dynamic greens. For dinner I had a large salad of spring mix lettuce, one tomato, a large grilled chicken breast, alfalfa sprouts, and caeser dressing. I forgot how much I love coconut! For dessert I mixed some unsweetened coconut flakes with some cream and wonder-cocoa.. perfection!  Calories were around 1880. Interested to see what the scale will say tomorrow, I added avocado today. The plan is to add all the ingredients back in so I can make a taco salad.. mmm sour cream!

1 comment:

  1. reading this makes my mouth water! I LOVE P3, can't wait to join you!

    ReplyDelete