Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pump it up!

So I undid Mondays loss pretty quickly with chicken wings and coleslaw for dinner! Got up to my highest calories at 2090. I figured chicken wings were a decent option for a dinner out with friends, probably should have skipped the coleslaw. Today the scale said +1.4... thats ok I deserved it and I am still 0.8 under LDW. I added coconut milk in today and also so unidentifable white cheese... yeah. The grocery store had fresh sirloin wrapped around spinach and cheese on sale, I think it was feta? The deli department didn't label..

I also went to Body pump today.. Love! I never thought I would be the type to do body pump but it was a great feeling to survive that workout! I about fell down the stairs when I got home because my legs were so wobbly but that still counts as survival! I want to try to go twice a week and pick pilates back up.

I was considering trying to get a second HCG round in before my vacation the last week of June but I have decided to hold out on that. The only way to squeeze in a second round would be to cut this P3 to two weeks and then I would only be 1.5 weeks into P3 when I left for vacation. I would love to loose 10 more pounds before I put that bathing suit on but since this is my first round I dont want to screw up my stabilization by cutting it short and then going on vacation where I am sure cheats will be lurking everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment