Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Just couldnt stay away

So in an impulsive decision I have decided to start my second round of HCG! I was previously going to hold off because I am going on vacation the last week of June. However, I calculated if I start today I will be in my third week of P3  when I leave for vacation. I stabilized really well even with some cheat eating towards the end so I am pretty confident that this will be a safe decision.

After 3 weeks of P3 I am exactly 1 pound over LDW. Over 3 weeks I only had two days that I was 2 pounds over LDW. One day was due to my attempted correction day, learned my lesson there. I am a little nervous about starting my second round but I only plan on doing 23 days so I can get through it and hopefully be 15 pounds down and looking sexy in my swim suit!

0 on the scale today which is fine considering I had Vietnamese with rice noodles for dinner last night. I started loading today, which is good timing since I am going out tonight. Yummy mixed drinks with no remorse! Loading is fun to eat all the things I have been craving and not aloud to have for the last 7 weeks, but I just feel gross and sluggish. Maybe brownies will remedy this! lol

1 comment: