Tuesday, May 17, 2011

confuzzled P3D21

So I have been pretty bad lately but have had some interesting results.. After my steak day and 0.8 gain I ate clean P3 for breakfast and lunch but dinner was 2 white Russians and wings in like a Guinness glaze. Wake up to a -0.6 loss.. how can that be? The next day I had an egg white and cheese omelet for breakfast, work was crazy I inhaled my salad around 3:30pm, dinner didn't come until 10:45pm in the form of Denny's buffalo chicken strips covered in delicious ranch. Next day 0 on the scale.

Monday I went off the deep end, grilled cheese sandwich with a couple of potato chips, dinner was a quesadilla with chicken and cheese covered with salsa, sour cream, and guacamole. Then we went to a frozen yogurt places where you can pile on fresh fruit and all sorts of toppings. I had plain all natural frozen yogurt loaded with mango, kiwi, and other yummy fruits. I knew I was going to be in for a correction day but I woke up and -1.8!!!

What does this mean? Today is 3 weeks of P3. Am I stabilized? Does my body like higher fat?

2 comments:

  1. The food you ate in your first paragraph was low gi - it took time to burn in your system. THis is great for the insulin resistant.

    The food on Monday was high gi, it burned fast in your system - too fast for your system to keep up with.

    This site eaplains it better than me - http://www.glycemicindex.com/

    How I miss college food - yummo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was gonna try to do 40 days but at this rate I don't know if I will make it

    ReplyDelete