Wednesday, May 11, 2011

P3 Day 15

-1 again! Back under LDW by 0.6!! I am kind surprised since I was not a model P3 citizen yesterday. I had Guinness beef stew out at a restaurant where I tried to dodge all the potatoes and carrots in it, but it was also topped with mashed potatoes so as hard as I tried I am sure some ended up in my mouth. My lunch was an egg white omelet with 2 slices of mozzarella and spinach cooked with 1tbs of butter.

I did body pump again.. if any off you have this offered at your gym I highly recommend this! I didnt even feel like passing out at the end this time and my legs still functioned afterwards! Then dinner I had plans to go out with a friend so I ordered  rum and diet coke and had a big cobb salad with turkey, cheese, eggs, and ranch. When I got home I threw in a string cheese. Very happy to know diet coke and rum are safe for me and I dont have to feel guilty every time I want to go out and have a drink.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go!!! sounds like the past few days have been easier for you!!! DO you mind me asking how much you lost on phase 2?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In January my heaviest weigh in was 189.2 I lost some weight on my own then started HCG on 3/21 at 181.4. I lost 18 pounds from HCG over 36 days for an average loss of 0.5 pounds a day. Total weight loss of 25 pounds since January!! Ldw 164.8 current weight 164.2. My goal weight is 150 so I plan on doing another round when I get back from vacation in July.

    ReplyDelete