Monday, May 2, 2011

P3 Day 5

-2.4 today! I think this is a recovery from almonds in combination with not really eating to much yesterday..I wasnt hungry and only ate about 980 calories... I know I need to work on gettin it up. I had 3 eggwhites with spinach and chicken sausage for breakfast, a large chicken breast over salad with tomato, and ceaser dressing  for lunch. By the time dinner rolled around I had some strawberries with chocolate sauce because thats all I was in the mood for. Good News is salad dressing and Chicken and sage sausage is safe.. it is yummy so that makes me smile!

1 comment:

  1. -2.4 is awesome! :) Good job.

    Yeah, I will be as good as I can this weekend as far as drinking goes. I can still go out and spend time with friends and family without having a drink. Tonight, or sometime this week, I'm supposed to go to wings 'n more with some friends... I think I will order a salad with only tomatoes.

    ReplyDelete