Tuesday, May 10, 2011

2 weeks of P3 down!

-1 happy dance!!  I was starting to get really nervous with a couple days of consistent gains. I cant believe it has been 2 weeks of P3 and I am 1 pound over LDW. For breakfast I made a smoothie with frozen strawberries, frozen peaches, cream, coconut milk, flax seeds, and chai seeds. Lunch was chicken meatballs covered in homemade marinara sauce and 2 slices of mozzarella. OMG melty cheese.. so good! I really like ground chicken because it sticks together without any type of binding agent. I was a little nervous but I had one scoop of no sugar added ice cream out with friends, it was vanilla with pomegranate and blackberries. Dinner was a big salad with more chicken meatballs and caeser dressing. Looking back on it I am wondering if the turkey sausage I had been having was helping with the gains?

No comments:

Post a Comment