Tuesday, May 24, 2011

VLCD 5

-3.2 let the happy dance commence!! Saying bye bye to that depressing load weight! I am the same as my first day of P3 last round, which is the lowest weight I have ever hit (163). I am a little surprised because TOM showed up today so I am really hoping the loses continue, last round I had a week long stall!

I have discovered my favorite way to eat spinach- microwaved with some chicken broth, garlic, minced onions, and red pepper flakes- very yummy!

Yesterday I had strawberries for breakfast, 5 chicken meatballs with tomato sauce for lunch, 4 chicken meatballs with cooked spinach for dinner, and then a very large grapefruit for dessert. Yep I ate the whole thing, I have always eaten a whole grapefruit during P2 and I am thinking my body liked it because up to today I had only been having apples and strawberries as my fruit.

Excited to see what tomorrow brings, I have been struggling with more hunger and temptation this round but that 3 pounds reminded me why I do this!!

1 comment:

  1. You're doing another round! I just caught up with your blog, congratulations on how well you are doing, and I look forward to watching your progress!

    ReplyDelete