Monday, May 23, 2011

VLCD4

Hello All!
I was crazy busy last week and didnt have much time to check in so I am trying to get caught up with my own story as well as everyone else!

I kinda ended up doing 2.5 days of loading because I got called in to work an overnight shift on my last night of loading, I didnt have P2 food prepared so I just continued with my left over loading foods. I guess I did really efficient loading because I gained 6 pounds! Uhh part of me was kinda heart broken because I got up to 171, after 3 weeks around 164 I thought I was done with 170 forever! Oh well it will all be corrected and hopefully I will find myself at 150 by the end of this round!

So far: VLCD2 -2 VLCD -1.2 VLCD4 -1.6 This round is really different for me than the first one because school is out so I am going out more, I am also attempting to date this round. Last time I decided not to bother with the stress and was a little hermit-ish (not really sure that is a word... oh well!) But it is fun telling a guy you are seeing that "So this may sound weird but we can't eat together for the next 23 days." This may work out because we didnt have the same taste in food anyways! I am only doing a 23 day round this time so I cant aloud for any cheating but I find myself hungry and craving food much more this time then last round.

I miss my P3 food.... mmmm cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment