Sunday, May 1, 2011

No nuts

Current single girl anthem? lol I was running errands on Friday after class and realized I had only had my apple that I inhaled on the drive to class. I needed a quick bite so I decided to try the Larabar I had bought at the health food store. I like Larabars because the only ingredients in this one was dates, almonds, and no sugar added cocoa. I was going to wait until next week to try adding almonds back but I was hungry and hadn't added a new food in that day yet. Dinner before work was shrimp scampi (left the wine out) and oven roasted asparagus. Around 5am I had more chicken tarragon salad that I topped with some sliced almonds for my "lunch" break at work. Calorie count for the day 1706.

Came home and took a nap- I never weigh before going to bed. +1.6 Ahh! So it is pretty safe to say no dates until P4 and maybe I will try almonds again later. I decided not to add any new food on Saturday in an attempt to get rid of that lovely addition the scale gave me. I should also mention TOM checked into town so that may have something to do with it. I had strawberries for breakfast, a smoothie for lunch (dynamic greens, cream, chai seeds, and flax seeds) and deviled eggs for dinner- 4 eggs and 1 hard boiled egg white. Calorie count 1733.

Woke up this morning and down -0.2! Hope this will continue, I am still 0.8 under my LDW. I am going to try adding Applegate farms chicken and sage sausage today.

No comments:

Post a Comment