Friday, April 29, 2011

Loving the P3!

I love that I can go out to a restaurant with my friends and find things on the menu to eat!! If I was worried I over did it on the calories the other day I really made sure to do it right yesterday, 1774! Breakfast was an apple and 2 hard boiled egg whites. For lunch I made my own mayonnaise and turned that into a tarragon chicken salad over some mixed greens-delish. I decided to add all my vitamin back in including my dynamic greens pack (antioxidant pack with 20 servings fruits and vegetables) the pack had a fruit punch flavor which is ok but not awesome... mixed with cream however... so much better! Yes I drank 1/2 a cup of heavy cream! Dinner was out with my friends for a ladies night I had a Romain salad with grilled buffalo chicken, red onions and shredded cheddar cheese. I wasn't planning on adding cheese back until next week.. but it was in tiny shreds and already mixed throughout the salad.. woops! I also had 2 glasses of Muscato white wine.. now red whine is a loud on P3 so this was not a big indiscretion. Woke up in the morning -0.2!

No comments:

Post a Comment