Friday, April 1, 2011

Apple day?

Uhh so its day 12 and I have not bounced back yet from my esophageal scope. I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner but a friend pointed out to me that the anesthetic agent they used is lipid base.. may also explain some of the gain. I weighed in today and 0... It is really frustrating, for a two pound wieght gain I should have at least got to eat something yummy!

It probably doesn't help that I worked an over night last night and will be working them again tonight and tomorrow night. Last weekend I had a little fluctuation when changing my schedule but it would always even out with loses. I am considering trying an apple day (when you eat 6 apples a day and drink only water.) They are supposed to be used when you hit a stall in weight loss. I have until midnight to decide as that is when my new day starts. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment