Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 35 and 36, last days of P2?

So it is official, I am sick! :( Day 35 was -0 which was okay considering the cheats... Today would be day 36 and I woke up with -1.4 loss! I am considering whether yesterday should be my last day of drops or not.

So there is really not a good time to get sick but this timing seriously sucks because I have two finals this week and 3 next week. Now I want to nip this in the bud so I have been in bed and drinking tea like its my job! Now I worry that with the HCG on board my body is working to burn the fat and maybe not going to put as much effort into my immune system? Is this a crazy thought? I was pretty sure last night I was going to  make it my last drop day but when I see -1.4 on the scale I really hate to give it up! Its only 4 days early and my health has to come first... so I think I am going to make the final decision...  uh this is so hard... but like any good ex boyfriend I know HCG will always be there for me!

So this means 2 more days of the VLC (very low calorie)...just today and tomorrow, ahh! Moving into P3 (stabilization) has been an exciting and scary thought for awhile now. There isn't a lot written on P3, just no starch no sugar so I feel like that leaves a lot of room for error. The goal is to stay 2 pounds above or below your last injection or drop weight. So even though my weight today was 163.4 (so close to being in the 150's!) my LDW will be yesterdays weight of 164.8. This could be good because it gives me a little more leeway in P3. Hopefully since I am close I can loose the rest in P3 by adding back in exercise. I am kinda excited about getting back into exercise especially since school will be over in 2 weeks and I will actually have time!

7 comments:

  1. I got my drops from http://www.easyhealthzone.com/. I am allowed 100oz of meat 2 times a day. 100oz at lunch, and 100oz at dinner. + 2 cups of a veggie, and 2 cups of lettuce. I didn't get that part either, lol. I doubt I will eat 2 cups of veggies AND 2 cups of lettuce, that's a lot. I may do one veggie and one cup of lettuce and see how that works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, sorry! I keep saying 100oz, and I meant grams! Ok, so I'm allowed 100g of meant 2 times a day. :) I fixed this on my blog aswell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, my protocol seems to be the exact same, but for some reason also allows lettuce and a veggie. I dunno. I think I will try it with only one of the 2 and see how I feel. I didn't think it sounded right either, cuz that would be 8 cups of veggies a day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm my protocol allows ground turkey. And the melba toast are in little packets of 5, but 3 is a serving size, so I eat 3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, well having the serving size of the bread is what made me reach my 500 calories, lol, otherwise I would have been low, and there weren't many more veggies I could incorporate in, especially since we're not supposed to mix. It sucks because I'm not finding it hard to stay under, it's hard for me to REACH 500. I guess maybe I need more veggies at lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also, my protocol calls for a serving (3 pieces @ 60 cals) of melba. Hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My counts are coming from http://caloriecount.about.com/

    ReplyDelete