Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hooray! Otherwise known as day 24

-1.8 Today! I am finally back on the train! Having good loses makes this so much easier to stick with. I have a dinner banquet to attend on Monday so I will have to make the decision if I want to move on to P3 so that it will be alittle easier to eat whatever food is served, but if the losses keep up of course I don't want to quit!

Yesterdays menu included: a jazz apple (which i highly reccomend! Very yummy) 10 shrimp cooked with a whole onion and garlic until the onion gets all carmelized.  I never thought I would consider eating a whole onion as a vegetable for my meal. Dinner was chicken meatballs and homemade marinara sauce- delish! The heart burn afterwards however was not as desirable. Strawberries for dessert. I am dreaming about the p3 days when I can have the chicken meatballs with marinara and CHEESE!

5 comments:

  1. The fact of not having cheese is by far the hardest part of P2 for me!! Congrats on all of your losses so far & getting back on track!!! How many days do you plan on doing R2? Is this your first round? My 1st round, I did 48 days. Glad I did it my 1st round because it made this round seem like a breeze! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah this is my first round! I only have about 18 more pounds to loose so I am trying to get it all off now so I don't have to do another round! Wow 48 days, I thought you were only supposed to go to 40 days?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you doing injections? The minimum # of injections is 23 (21 VLCD + 2 Load days) and the maximum is 40. I did a total of 40 injections + my 72 hours of VLCD after last injection + You skip the 2 heaviest days of your period (sorry.. I am new to your blog and haven't seen if you are a boy or girl yet :) + I forgot an injection somewhere along the way.. So all of that led to my round being 48 days.

    I have heard of people going a really long time if you are doing HHCG. 48 days was long enough.. I couldn't do more than that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haa.. latest post just answered my question! So, remember to skip injections your 2 heaviest period days if you are on injections.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha I forget my picture isnt posted! I am a girl, and a very girly one at that! I am doing homeopathic HCG. I was planning on only doing 23 days but then I had a week long stall so once it was hard to get back in the mindset when I had kept telling myself it was only for 23 days! But as long as the losses keep coming I will try to keep going.

    ReplyDelete