Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 19 Maybe cheaters do prosper?

A friend wanted to make dinner plans with me for Thursday.. I was in full out panic mode because I didnt want to say no but since I had just cheated on Monday I didn't want any temptation. In a stroke of genius- If I do say so myself, I suggested doing a picnic since the weather was improving. I will bring a salad with grilled chicken, some ice tea and strawberries. Perfect solution a share-able on protocol meal! Well I should of know better since the last time this friend invited me over for a potluck style dinner he fried a whole turkey, made gallons of vegetarian soup, and then preceded to make onion ring and anything else he could deep fry. It was a little chilly so we decided to stay in which worked because he made a whole tray of bruschetta, deviled eggs, and a strawberry rhubarb pie. After constant berating I tried a very small piece of bruschetta, had my portion of spinach and grilled chicken with a little liquid amino's, and was doing very good. I tried to leave before the pie was served but of course I got you cant leave without trying the pie. I tried one small piece and it was delicious!

I was very hesitant to weigh today.. especially because I was at a stall and already contemplating an apple day. -0.6! The first considerable loss in 5 days! I should also mention that all I had previously had before the dinner party was an apple, cabbage, and one Grissini. So maybe the cheat wasn't as bad because I hadn't eaten all my  allotted food on top of the cheat?

I decided to do an apple day anyways just in case my body was even thinking of stalling. I wanted to be done by day 23 and it is so close, so I feel like I really need to loose everything I can this week so I dont have to stretch this out that much longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment