Sunday, April 10, 2011

day 21.. grr

UHH +1.4 Something is not working here and the only thing I can think it may be is the Braggs liquid Amino's. I talked to some other HCG-ers and some said they were sensitive to the Braggs as well. I am going to cut that completely out and closely examine everything from there. I was using it to marinade chicken, dip asparagus in, and as a salad dressing so I don't like that I don't have it to put on my salad anymore but if it helps get me back on the weight loss train it will be worth it. The plan is to do one more week strictly on protocol and if I am not losing move on to phase 3 and do a second round of phase 2- very low calorie. If I am doing well I may consider going longer... we shall see. I just know this plateau is driving me crazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment