Thursday, April 28, 2011

Well Hello P3!

So I officially started P3 (stabilization) yesterday, hopped on the scale and was -0.4! So 1.8 under my LDW (Last Dose Weight). I think I mentioned before the goal is to be 2 pound below or above your LDW, so I have a little wiggle room in case I end up being sensitive to a food and it causes a gain.

 I started out my day with 3 eggs made into an omlet with 1tbs butter, half an onion, and 1 vine ripened tomato-it was a funny time to remember I dont really like egg yolks :P So much food! I never cook with butter so this just felt like a cheat! I had an apple as a mid day snack, kinda made boo-boo as I realized it was 5:30 and I was going to be stuck on campus until 9:30pm. I got a sugar free latte as a study snack and because I was worried about not getting calories in. I figured this would be safe since I had cheated with these on p2 and not had a problem. Had another apple at 8pm right before my exam- gotta feed those brain cells! Got home and had dinner around 10pm 200g ground chicken turned into meatballs (no bread crumbs) pan fried with 1tbs butter and topped with Muir glen tomato sauce (added spices and Stevia). I decided to hard boil some eggs for tomorrow.. to make sure they were done I ate the white of one of them. I was worried about not getting enough food in but I think I overdid it! Approx 1216 calories..

My goal for stabilization should be around 1812.8 (LDWx11) This is more then I was eating when I wasn't dieting! The increase in calories is scary but the goal of P3 is to reset your hypothalamus to the highest set point possible. This was one of the main reasons I wanted to do this diet because I feel like my metabolism was so slow that I could eat 1000 calories a day and wouldn't loose anything. Some ladies on the forum get up to almost 3,000 and still show losses!

Yay -0.2 Guess I didnt do too bad yesterday. Its hard to get out of the P2 mind set, I feel like I cheated and I am going to be punished with a 3 days stall! lol Since I seemed fine with the eggs I think I will make some mayonnaise so I can have chicken tarragon salad. My friend (not to name any names.. KRISTEN!) calls me "hippie Dippy" now since I have become obsessed with my food processor and making my own condiments or what have you. When you can make it yourself and not have all those extra chemicals and crappy additives why not!! I think will also add cream in today.. Hmm what to add tomorrow?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, great job! When you are on P3, a "stall" is exactly what you want! You are right to keep your calorie level up so you stabilize at a higher number. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete