Tuesday, April 5, 2011

yeah so... I cheated

Its day 15 and I had been pretty much cheat free... emphasis on had. The idea to have dinner at my house totally back fired. I made the soup and some rice which everyone ate and no one noticed that I didn't put rice in mine, then more friends showed up one bearing banana bread and another brought tortilla chips and made fresh guacamole. I was doing good until I made a comment about how good the banana bread smelled- "Oh, well you didn't even try any!" cuts me a slice... I am hearing horror movie music as it comes closer to me. I couldn't refuse to eat it.. I had a tiny square and it was delicious. As a background note aunt flow has come into town, which is commonly a set back for many people. With that on my mind I decided to have a couple chips with guacamole.. I figured if I was going to have a gain or not lose anything, I wanted to have a good reason for it. I only had 5 chips.. but still it was cheat none the less so I am interested to see where the scales will be tomorrow. I was planning on stopping right at 26 days but I am ok with going a couple extra days if it is needed to reach my goal weight.

I have no problem going to a restaurant and not ordering or going to the grocery store, I have no temptations from the food, I just don't want my friends knowing what an extreme diet I am on and then having to debate it with them.

Yesterday was 0.. lets see what today will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment