Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 17

So I have been sitting at 170.something for the last 3 days now, so I was ecstatic when I saw I lost -2.4 pounds this morning! I was in disbelief so I stepped on the scale again to check and it said the same thing.. yay! Grab my pen to write the weight down on the sheet on the wall that has all my weights on it.. forgot what the decimal point was so I stepped on the scale again and it said that I gained 2 pounds.. Now obviously this isn't right.. tried again and it was up another pound. So obviously my scale is funky or I am gaining weight by the second.. enter mental breakdown. I gave the scale a break and took a shower, weighed again and now I was -5 pounds.. which would be awesome but very unbelievable. I am thinking I need to buy a new scale but I am very hesitant to because I have been seeing great numbers and a steady decrease-what if a different scale says I weigh 10 pounds more? Its like a bad relationship you know he is lying to you but you stay because it makes you happy lol

No comments:

Post a Comment