Thursday, April 14, 2011

I like this game!

Down 0.6 this morning! Keep it coming! So I love shopping, but for the first time I am a little nervous about it! I was going to wait until I was completely done with my P2 round, because whats the point in buying clothes that may not fit in another two weeks, but I find myself needing a new outfit for a dinner banquet. Someone asked me if I felt like I was loosing a lot of weight and if I could tell a difference in my clothes, I was just like well they dont fit but that has kinda always been the story! I am kinda a funny body shape so it has always been difficult to get clothes that fit right, my best friend tells me I am an upside down pair. I have big boobs and absolutely no ass, so my jeans are always falling off no matter what size they are, however my jeans that were my fitted jeans are now falling off like the rest of them! So I am a little nervous to see what size I will be now that I am down 17.4 pounds.

Instead of the Nalgene I drank a whole bottle of lemon lime Perrier yesterday, the heartburn from the marinara sauce has been killing me! Oh speaking of the Marinara sauce: A). I had chicken meatballs and marinara sauce for lunch yesterday with a navel orange for breakfast. B). It is supper easy to make-I cheated and didn't use the recipe out of the cook book. Instead I used one small (4oz) can of tomato paste-no sugar or anything added, a can of Muir glen organic fire roasted tomatoes, some garlic powder and Italian seasonings, and half a packet of Stevia. This is also great because it makes a very large quantity of sauce to use at later dates. It felt kinda weird to be opening can since everything I have eaten for the last 25 days has been fresh or homemade. I am getting used to all the cooking but will admit that I am getting a little lazy about chopping fresh garlic for every single meal. Late snack was a gala apple, then dinner was steamed cabbage and curried chicken. I also had my super antioxidant dragon fruit tea- very yummy and even better as an iced tea.

Off to the mall to get a lighter make up- in thickness, not shade- they don't make a lighter one! :( Another good part of this diet is that my skin has a much nicer complexion-funny what happens when you take all the chemicals and crap out of your diet!

4 comments:

  1. Your losses are awesome! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I broke down and have bought 2 new pair of jeans since losing weight, but it took me a LONG while to do so. I wear scrubs (medical) to work everyday and STILL have not bought new ones. I keep promising my coworkers that i will after this round lol.

    Congrats on the losses!! WOOHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wear scrubs too! Luckily my hospital just changed there uniform policy so I got to order new scrubs! I really need new jeans but I wasn't going to put my friend through that grueling task so I am waiting a little longer.

    ReplyDelete