Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 23

So this was the day I had been telling myself I just had to get to and then I would be almost done with this. Seeing as last week was a dismal failure day 23 is coming and going. On the super awesome extremely positive note -1 today! I needed that I was so getting ready to be done. I am now 0.2 less than last Monday, so hopefully this can be an awesome week and I can say goodbye to P2.

I do have to note that although I did not lose much weight last week I did loose as far as the measurements are concerned. I take them myself so they aren't perfect.. Bust- same for those that know me this isnt a shock. I was a size 4 and was still a D/DD. Chest -1.2 inches Waist- somehow up an inch.. either incorrect measurement or maybe things are redistributing? Hips-0.5inches Thighs -1.4inches Arms -0.3inches.

So in addition to my increase in water- I choked down my 33oz Nalgene and a large mug of green tea! I am also working on logging my meals so I can easier tell what causes gains. Yesterday I had 1 red grapefruit, one Melbatoast, 12 steamed asparagus, grilled chicken- it had previously been marinated and grilled in braggs, this was the last of it. Dinner was 15 shrimp grilled with lemon juice and fresh garlic-delish! with steamed cabbage and 10 strawberries.

Yesterday I met up with my friends for are weekly dinner, I came late after they had already eaten. Then they moved the part to Steak and Shake- I got nothing, said I wasn't doing dairy this month- I have done the vegan thing off and on plus it is a no no for my GERD so no one questioned it. I then went to the movies where my friend had a gigantic bucket of popcorn, I also said no thank you! The popcorn was actually harder to pass up then the milk shakes. I can easily pass up food at restaurants its the home cooked food offerings that always get me in trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment