Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 14!

I cant believe tomorrow it will be two weeks already! Time has flown by.. almost as fast as the pounds have come off. -2.2 pounds today! I really wish I would have taken measurements at the start, I am down 11.6 from the HCG and 15 pounds from starting in January. I feel like that would be a enough to see a difference, and maybe I see some small ones but I am not really sure. I measured for the first time today but I will have to wait till next week to see if there is any difference.

Tomorrow should be an interesting new challenge... I decided for our weekly dinner that I would have it at my house. Last week I had an exam so when I stopped into the restaurant  later and didn't eat no one thought anything of it. On Saturday it was my friends birthday but I conveniently missed going out with everyone for dinner because of my sleep schedule, I met them out for drinks and dessert where I got an iced tea. I currently am not drinking because of my acid reflux problems, my friends know about that and don't pester me about it which is also helpful. I decided to make the Mexican soup it is really flavorful and filling, I don't think anyone will ever guess it is diet food. I am also going to make rice that people can put it in the soup, I feel pretty confident that by cooking an HCG recipe that I can control my portion, I don't really like rice so that wont be a temptation. I am more worried because people have decided they are going to bring things, which is nice but I don't want to be left with a whole house full of soda and bad things. I have been able to go pretty much cheat free for 2 weeks now so I think i can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment